CRACK DOWN AGAINST STREET CRIME AND PROCLAIMED OFFENDERS UNDER ONGOING OPERATION “ANKUSH*
*NORTH EAST DISTRICT*
*CRACK DOWN AGAINST STREET CRIME AND PROCLAIMED OFFENDERS UNDER ONGOING OPERATION “ANKUSH*
• ONE ACTIVE *SNATCHER ARRESTED BY TEAM PS GOKUL PURI*
• 04 STOLEN MOBILE PHONES RECOVERED
• ONE *PROCLAIMED OFFENDER EVADING ARREST SINCE LAST 12 YEARS, ARRESTED BY TEAM PS HARSH VIHAR*.
1. PS GOKALPURI, *ARRESTED AN ACTIVE SNATCHER AND RECOVERED FOUR STOLEN MOBILE POHNES*
On 12.11.2022, secret information regarding presence of robber/snatcher involved in multiple case of snatching was received by PS Gokulpuri.
On the instance of informer, a police team comprising SI Sachin Dev Dangi, HC Vipin and Const. Rohit under the guidance of Insp (Inv) Umed Singh conducted raid at A-Block, Gokalpuri and arrested person namely Dinesh S/o Durga Prasad. During search four stolen mobile phones were recovered from his possession for which he could not reply satisfactorily. On checking, recovered mobile phones found to be stolen in case FIR No. 446/22 u/s 356/379 IPC, FIR No. 449/22 u/s 356/379 IPC, e-FIR No. 461/22 u/s 379 IPC and e-FIR No. 103/22 u/s 379 IPC, all of PS Gokul Puri.
On sustained interrogation, he confessed for his involvement in multiple cases of snatching. Further investigation in these cases is under progress.
Dinesh S/o Durga Prasad R/o Gokulpuri, Delhi. Previous Involvement-06 (Snatching and robbery). He is illiterate, jobless and drug addict. To fulfill his illegal needs, he commits crime.
• 04 Stolen mobile phones.
*CASES WORKED OUT*
1. FIR No. 446/22 u/s 356/379 IPC, PS Gokulpuri, Delhi
2. FIR No. 449/22 U/s 356/379 IPC, PS Gokulpuri, Delhi
3. e-FIR No. 461/22 U/s 379 IPC, PS Gokulpuri, Delhi
4. e-FIR No. 103/22 u/s 379 IPC. PS Gokulpuri, Delhi.
2. *PS HARSH VIHAR, ARRESTED A PROCLAIMED OFENDER EVADING ARREST SINCE LAST 12 YEARS*
On 11.11.22, on the basis of human intelligence police team comprising HC Sachin Rana and HC Shailendra under the guidance of SHO/Harsh Vihar a trap was laid near Near Madina Masjid, Ashok Vihar, Loni and one proclaimed Offender namely Gulfam s/o Rashid Age 35 years, evading arrest since may 2010 was arrested .
He was declared proclaimed Offender vide order dated 20.05.2010 by the Court of Ms. Shivali Sharma, MM/NE/KKD Delhi in case FIR No. 259/08, u/s 379/411/120B/34 IPC PS- Gokulpuri, Delhi.
Gulfam S/o Rashid R/o Madina Masjid, Ashok Vihar, Loni Ghaziabad, Age 35 years.
*CASES WORKED OUT*
FIR No. 259/08, u/s 379/411/120B/34 IPC, PS- Gokulpuri, Delhi.
(ANKIT SINGH) IPS
Addl. Deputy Commissioner of Police-I
North East District: Delhi