*NORTH EAST DISTRICT*
*CRACK DOWN AGAINST AUTO-LIFTERS UNDER OPERATION “ANKUSH”*
*WITH THE ARREST OF AN ACTIVE AUTO-LIFTER, DESPERATE BC OF PS BHAJANPURA, TEAM SPL. STAFF/NED RECOVERED 05 STOLEN TWO-WHEELERS*.
• *ACTIVE AUTOLIFTER/BC OF PS BHAJANPURA ARRESTED*
• *02 STOLEN SCOOTY RECOVERED*
• *03 STOLEN MOTORCYCLES RECOVERED*
To curb street crime in the area, special wing of North East District had been working relentlessly. On 13.12.22, information regarding desperate auto-lifter was received. Immediately, the same was verified through reliable source and a police team under the supervision of Inspr. Harish Chander IC/Spl.Staff/NED laid trap near Muskan Chowk, Welcome, Delhi.
At about 06.45 PM on the instance of informer a person plying on a black color Honda Scooty without registration plate was stopped for check and asked the documents related to its ownership but he couldn’t provide any and tried to mislead police team instead. On checking the Scooty was found registered against No. DL-6SAX-1945 and stolen from the area of PS Welcome vide e-FIR No. 028943/22 u/s 379 IPC, PS Welcome, Delhi. He was identified as Subh @ Aashish S/o Yogesh Sharma R/o Bhagat Vihar, Karawal Nagar, Delhi, Age –32 years.
On sustained interrogation, it surfaced that he is a BC of PS Bhajanpura and a habitual criminal previously involved in 16 cases of Theft & Arms Act. Further on his instance raid was conducted and four more stolen two-wheelers were recovered from Kabir Nagar parked beside wall of Ambedkar College, Delhi.
Accordingly, action u/s 41.1 (D) & 102 Cr. PC, PS Welcome, Delhi was initiated against him.
Further investigation in t he case is under progress.
• Subh @ Aashish S/o Yogesh Sharma R/o Bhagat Vihar, Karawal Nagar, Delhi, Age –32 years. He is BC of PS Bhajanpura. Previous involvements-16 (Theft, Snatching, burglary & Arms Act)
• Honda Activa Scooty No. DL-6SAX-1945.
• Honda Shine Scooty No.UK-07BN-7050
• Motorcycle Passion Pro No. DL-5SCA-0361
• Motorcycle Suzuki Gixer No. DL-5SBZ-9836
• Motorcycle Honda DL-5SBE-7151
*CASES WORK OUT*
• e-FIR No. 028943/22 U/S 379 IPC, PS Welcome, Delhi
• e-FIR No. 035536/22 U/S 379 IPC,PS Bhajanpura. Delhi
• e-FIR No. 28792/22 U/S 379 IPC, PS Bhajanpura. Delhi
• e-FIR No. 32293/22 U/S 379 IPC, PS N U Pur. Delhi
• e-FIR No. 28835/22 U/S 379 IPC, PS Welcome, Delhi.
(SANJAY KUMAR SAIN) IPS
DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
NORTH-EAST DISTRICT, DELHI
एक टिप्पणी भेजें